Notifications
Clear all

New Here

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@bsmitts)
Topic starter

Hey, just wanted to properly introduce myself here. I too, love learning and playing guitar. I first started my musical journey when I was 16, trying to learn piano, but years later, I discovered guitar, and it sort of took over. I still like piano/keyboards though, and I use them daily for tuning and locating notes on the fret-board. I like many genres of music including hard/soft rock, blues, bluegrass, and some country. I like searching the fret-board to find odd sounding chords. I'm not even sure what many of them are, but I like building chord progressions using them and experimenting with unique effects. I'm what you'd call "rough around the edges" musically. I have absolutely zero ability to read anything except lyrics, tabs, and scale charts, but I'm learning as I go and learning because I love it. Thanks for having me here. I'm sure there are many things I can learn here, and perhaps I can help someone else learn something too.

Posted : 13/05/2013 6:25 pm
(@rocket-dog)
Reputable Member

Hi and welcome to GN. Nice introduction. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Posted : 14/05/2013 5:56 am