Notifications
Clear all

New Member + FIREPOWER! :)

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@owengrech)
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I am a new member, have been playing guitar for around 30 years or so but was a little bit shy to interact so I decided to make a change in 2018 - to be more present :)

I love to listen to a variety of (good) music but most that falls under the Rock & Metal is where my heart is. The reason being great songs and usually great guitar players/musicians and most of the time there is a sheer honesty as well (there are always exceptions of course:) ) I also love great singer songwriters like David Bowie ect (which I consider to be under the Rock umbrella as well)

Lately I have been heavily listening to Judas Priest's latest record Firepower which to me is a great comeback and a very important album for Metal. The songs on that album actually make me grab the guitar and learn all the riffs and solos. A great song is where it all starts for me :)

Gear wise I have around 4 guitars and honestly can't decide which guitar is for me. One day the Ibanez Jem feels great, the next the Charvel feels like heaven and so on. Being influenced by Firepower I am having a major GAS for Ritchie Faulkner's new Epiphone as well so we will see on that one :)

Anyway I don't want to take too long with my first post so I'll end by saying thank you for welcoming me in this forum and I will try to be as active as I can be. Rock on m/

Posted : 26/04/2018 11:58 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 03/07/2018 4:13 pm