Clear all

New to Guitar Noise

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@dsulava)
Topic starter

Heya Everyone!

One of my clients could not speak higher of this website, the quality people that chat around here and if I had any real interest in guitar, I should probably make myself known here.

My name is Dave, I've been playing the guitar for about 12 years and have been playing my play a Gibson Angus Young for about 8 of those. I love Rock music (from Offspring, Greenday, Fall Out Boy and more recently The Red Jump Suit Apparatus).

Hope to hear form you all!

(Yo Cat?)

Dave-o

Posted : 22/03/2012 8:30 am
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Hiya, Dave. Yep, a good site to be sure...

Dave's a banker here in Oz. Like all of us here on GN...although we do absolutely everything under the sun...we all share some strings stretched over a freakin' stick!

Look around and ask for help for what you don't know...and put your two bob's worth where you can. Don't be shy in either case. Occasionally we have a sort of food fight...usually over tuning...but it's cool.

To be sure...absolutely everyone on here for any length of time's gotten better thanks to all the helpful posts...including me. There's a few quite excellent teachers always ready to help out...so jump in somewhere when you start to feel at home...

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 22/03/2012 11:09 am