3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 RMAS
(@rmas)
Topic starter

Well maybe because I Just FOUND Guitar Noise, Huh.?,.LOL
I'm on the "Streets of Napa" somewhere,driving around in my Chev/Scottsdale,
Looking for the answers to life's questions,(mainly my own), with help from the almighty,NO doubt,I'll find them.
Meanwhile,I no longer have my 51squire or my estaban jonny cash just the desire to meet people say over 40?
That have some experience in playing, and wish to rock out a few new tunes to end up on the "Mighty Pig" in
Watsonville,Ca AM 1510 ....a real HOOT station.
I live in Napa,Calif and am bored to tears damn near, with alla the "nuvo-hoopla" around here.
Wish I could find some goood'ol's to play with YANO.?

Posted : 22/04/2010 8:59 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Hey there, welcome! :D

I understand your problem. Here, people who want to meet others to jam or play put up an ad at an independent music store.

Or you advertise in the paper, "looking for other musicians", and it works on Craigslist or kijiji if you have those. Good luck!

P.S. One last thing, if you can go into a bar early when the band is setting up, you might talk to them. Or if that isn't your style, attend coffee houses, and the new rage, house concerts.

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 23/04/2010 11:33 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! 8)

Craigslist, music stores, recording studios, and gigs like Blue Jay said should be your best options to find people to jam with.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 02/05/2010 12:16 pm