Clear all

Yep I'm New, Howdy!

13 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. Sorta anyway, I have been reading it off and on for a couple of weeks now. It has really helped me a lot, specifically in amps and efx. Some great info floating around here and I just wanted to say thanks to yawl for the help that I have already gotten.

I just placed an order for a Schecter Omen 6. More on that when it arrives.

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

Posted : 26/06/2006 9:38 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN Vanzant. Congrats on the Omen. Going to be ording my own Schecter in a few weeks. Post some pics when you get it.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 26/06/2006 11:05 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN, and have fun with the Omen!

Posted : 26/06/2006 11:15 am
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

YAY NEW MEMBERS!

YAY NEW GEAR!

YAY YAY!!!

*confeti*

Welcome to the boards.

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

Posted : 26/06/2006 11:52 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN. :D

Enjoy your Schecter! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 26/06/2006 2:30 pm
(@banre)
Reputable Member

Weclome to GN! I with you on the Schecter's. I'm eyeing a C-1 Classic pretty hard. It's calling my name, but I told myself I wasn't buying anything else this year!

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

Posted : 26/06/2006 2:36 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Weclome to GN! I with you on the Schecter's. I'm eyeing a C-1 Classic pretty hard. It's calling my name, but I told myself I wasn't buying anything else this year!

Please dont buy that in the next couple months. If ONE more person gets their before me, I am going to pop. :lol:

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 26/06/2006 2:43 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Vanzant38! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 26/06/2006 2:57 pm
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

hello and welcome to GN.

Posted : 28/06/2006 8:34 am
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the warm replies. I just checked with FEDEX and my gitter is on the way today.

Whoohoo!

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

Posted : 28/06/2006 11:16 am
(@bourgeoisbabe)
Trusted Member

Welcome Vanzant38....much fun and joy to you here.

Life pushes hard. Push back.

Posted : 02/07/2006 4:14 am
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Please dont buy that in the next couple months. If ONE more person gets their before me, I am going to pop. :lol:

Geoo

ROFLMAO!!!

:P :P :P

Welcome to the boards Van Zant!

Posted : 02/07/2006 4:31 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN

#4491....

Posted : 04/07/2006 11:53 am