Skip to content
Anarchy (or at leas...

Notifications
Clear all

Anarchy (or at least a GN Seminar) in the UK?

48 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
14.8 K Views
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Ok I suggest you go for the kill with the full on creeping mode:-

1: Wine

2: Chocolates

3: Flowers

4: Shopping

5: Nice Dinner

The Works  :P

;D ;D ;D ;D

Posted : 03/04/2004 6:14 pm
(@Anonymous)

RESULT!!! It took all my powers of persuasion - you have no idea what I've let meself in for and, trust me on this one, YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!! Anyway - re hosting one here - yes! As long as it's August or later. Henry Kissinger can eat my dust!!  :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::) and a big  :-* for Marilyn!

Posted : 03/04/2004 7:23 pm
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

Hoorah for you and Marilyn!   ;)  

It'll definitely have to be after mid-August as I've got commitments through the tenth. Also, and it's thus far only a possible rumor, Paul (yes, the man himself!)
might be able to make it if he can plan things out far enough in advance. I know that he'd really like to.

Now we have to get onto the fun stuff - participants and topics!

Peace

Posted : 03/04/2004 7:56 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Any time after August would be great for me to, 1: For some cosmic reason everybody including me in my family except my Dad has a Birthday in August so pinning down three free days would be near impossible, 2: I'm decorating at the minute so my house is like a war zone.

Posted : 03/04/2004 9:04 pm
(@Anonymous)

so say from Sept onwards - pity i cant get to the neil young thingie on my birthday!! Dave, will sort out a list of Q&A - what's expected from host, how much etc and e-mail you tomorrow

Vic  :)

Posted : 04/04/2004 12:04 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Depending on the Weather Nick are you up for a spot of BBQing?

Yes what is the plan are we going for a weekend thing, like from South to North - Friday at Alans, Saturday at Mine and Sunday at Vics? or something like that.?

Posted : 04/04/2004 3:08 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

LOL

Cheers Deadlock ;D I'm sure us lot in the same town together will be something to remember thats for sure - unlike my guitar playing which people will need therapy to forget.

If I manage to put my guitar down for a minute - I'll see about a few snaps, lol

Now then what sort of topics do we have on offer?

Posted : 05/04/2004 1:34 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

LOL - Don't know what ya mean David  ::)
And speaking of Merry Ol' - there's a member of our Forum pages who won't rest 'til we have a Guitar Noise Seminar at her house in Midlands. No lie! So if you'd be up for a learning experience somewhat slightly
smaller in scale than Len's, go on over to the "News"
section of the Forum pages and help make this seminar
a reality. Rumor has it that our own Alan Green might
also host one in Essex.

LOL

Posted : 05/04/2004 1:55 am
(@alangreen)

We've got two places, now we need people! And possibly a third place...

I'm going to have to go get my maps from when I visited back in '96! I'm assuming the trains are still running, right?   ;)

Peace

They're still running the trains, but not at 96 prices or on the same timetable.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 05/04/2004 10:48 am
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member

You can definitely count me in on this both the midlands and the north.  Unfortunately I live in the tiniest house which fits four people uncomfortably otherwise I'd offer a location no problem.

Bob

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

Posted : 05/04/2004 11:50 am
(@Anonymous)

LoL

Good stuff guys :D

Posted : 06/04/2004 10:35 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Are you coming then Chal?

Posted : 06/04/2004 11:00 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Right then - what topics are on offer?

Posted : 10/04/2004 10:48 pm
(@Anonymous)

"what topics are on offer" - if this thing does (hopefully!!!) go ahead, I personally would love a repeat of the April 17th "Blues Beginner's" seminar. And it'd save DH having to do a whole new lesson!

:)  :)  :)

Vic

Posted : 11/04/2004 10:38 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I am interested in the UK seminars especially if Midlands based.

I suffer from lonly strummeritus. I need fellow strummers to help relive me of the 4/4 i am in.

Jon

Posted : 11/04/2004 8:49 pm
Page 2 / 4