Clear all

Awww - ain't she a sweetie!

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Couple of weeks ago, I was talking to Elecktrablue on MSN - I happened to mention that, when I went to Texas last year, I discovered Lifesavers - the mints -

Postman came yesterday and I had to sign for this huge package - she sent me an ENORMOUS bag of Lifesavers - Wint-o-green......

like I said, aint she a SWEETIE!

You ROCK EB!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 23/04/2006 12:12 am
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

It's always nice to get a surprise in the mail ( Good on ya EB )

Last time I got a surprise in the mail , it was a speeding ticket from the those .... :evil: :twisted: :twisted: .... lovely police officers :twisted: :twisted:

Hope you your going to send EB something back Vic :lol:

Maybe some infomation on Saint Helens so she can understand WHAT the hell we are talking about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CYA's

Hilch

k k k oops I found the O key now OK :wink:

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 23/04/2006 12:52 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

LOL, I think I can find something nice to send back.....in fact I know I can! Stay tuned....

And you should see the size of the shot glasses - we serve beer in them over here! They do things BIG in Texas.....!!!!!

Might not be able to get back over there this year, but I'm bloody determined to get there in 2007........! So watch out Fort Worth, gotta see Willie Nelson again.....July 4th 2007.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 23/04/2006 12:58 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Have you tested out the story that when you crunch Wint-O-Green Life Savers in the dark, they emit flashes of light?

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 23/04/2006 2:44 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Couple of weeks ago, I was talking to Elecktrablue on MSN - I happened to mention that, when I went to Texas last year, I discovered Lifesavers - the mints -

Postman came yesterday and I had to sign for this huge package - she sent me an ENORMOUS bag of Lifesavers - Wint-o-green......

like I said, aint she a SWEETIE!

You ROCK EB!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vic

Thank you, Vic!!! I really wasn't expecting a public announcement!! :oops: But, I'm glad you're enjoying them! :D

I'm curious, too, as to whether or not you and Marilyn have tried "sparkin' in the dark" with them yet!!!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 23/04/2006 4:27 am
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Ohhhhhh...

EB and VL sittin in a Tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

Hehehehehe... sorry I couldn't resist.

:wink: :roll: :P :shock: :D

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

Posted : 23/04/2006 2:22 pm
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

That's a nice story. Good on you EB!

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 23/04/2006 3:15 pm