Clear all

Christmas Gift

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@denny)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

My son just sent me a RP250 guitar processor from Digitech. Now, if I figure out what the heck I'm doing, it will be a lot of fun. Two (of many) shortcomings of mine are reading instructions and electronics, so this ought to be very interesting.

Denny

Posted : 18/12/2007 7:58 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Congrats Denny! :D

This kind of devices are very funny. Read the instructions but, mainly, play with the controls. Sometimes is easier in that way (obviously if you know the basics).

Posted : 18/12/2007 8:32 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Cool, free gear!!!

Congrats and have fun!

Mike

Posted : 18/12/2007 9:20 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Sweet!
I'm in the same boat as you. I just picked up the MBox Pro Factory Bundle. I have no idea how to use it.
Good luck on your journey. Let's compare notes!!!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 20/12/2007 8:50 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Congrats!!!

New toys are so much fun. Especially when you can HEAR them. 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 20/12/2007 10:46 pm
(@denny)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Congrats Denny! :D

This kind of devices are very funny. Read the instructions but, mainly, play with the controls. Sometimes is easier in that way (obviously if you know the basics).

Being a 99 1/2% acoustic player, I think I just got a little intimidated by it. Now, a couple of day's later, it's becoming a lot of fun. And you're right, it's all about playing around with it and getting used to the controls.

Denny

Posted : 21/12/2007 12:45 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Congrats!!!

I think Bish is dropping a subtle hint. Hmmmm. Not sure but....yeah...I think he wants some samples.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 21/12/2007 1:33 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Congrats!!!

I think Bish is dropping a subtle hint. Hmmmm. Not sure but....yeah...I think he wants some samples.

:mrgreen:

Am I that transparent? Actually, the last two years I bought some different amp modellers and nothing is more cool that to plug in and start jamming with new tones. Me likey that stuff, lots. :lol:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 21/12/2007 5:50 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member