Congratulations Alan Green!

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Well, it was a busy weekend and I haven't had any time until now (sorry :oops: ).

Anywho, Congratulations on your Grade 5 Guitar Exam! We are ALL proud of you! :D

I'm sure it takes a lot of hard work and dedication so, the pats on the back are in order. Good job!

If I weren't on this side on the pond I would buy you a beer. Oh well, saves me a couple of bucks!!! :P J/K

Have a good one, bud!

Mike

Posted : 17/04/2006 8:37 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Congratulations indeed!

I listened to some classical pieces of Alan's on his website a few weeks ago when he posted the link on "Hear Here" - impressed then, even more impressed now!!!

Well done Alan!

:D :D :D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 17/04/2006 8:50 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Congrats Alan. Way to go! 8) :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 18/04/2006 2:23 am
(@alangreen)

Thank you very much, everyone. It's been hard work but very pleasing to get such a good result

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 18/04/2006 6:31 am