Clear all

Feeder Tribute Album #3 - All Feeder fans in bands must read

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@feedophile)
Topic starter

Hello,

Over the last two years I have put together two Feeder 'tribute' albums, and this month I am starting to put together the third (and final) one.

Basically it is going to be a CD of bands playing Feeder covers, and I need tracks to put on it. There have already been two versions (one of which was advertised in Kerrang and had a track by Zoe Ball on it).

Bands who want to be included on it can not be paid because it is a non-profit project, but the CD will probably get the bands some publicity.

Recordings have to be of a reasonable quality because this time the CD is going to be pressed semi-professionally and hopefully look really really good. The tracks should be recorded in a studio or home equivelant because it should be sent off for review to lots of popular music magazines and websites.

Three tracks have been submitted already, and the deadline is Friday October 15th. This basically gives five weeks to anyone who wants to put something on it.

Tracks can be sent by email (mp3) to [email protected] or email me for my adress to send a CD. Please email me as soon as possible if you are interested in submitting a track.

Tom.

Posted : 10/09/2004 11:09 pm