Skip to content
GIG ALERT - SLIGHTL...

Notifications
Clear all

GIG ALERT - SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE @ Morgan's (Mokena IL)

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tommy-guns)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

This Saturday I will be making my debut with my NEW BAND "SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE" at Morgan's (Mokena IL) 18700 S Old Lagrange Road.

SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE is a high energy cover band that was recently voted Suburban Nitelife's BEST NEW BAND. We play songs you want to Dance and sing to. Slightly Offensive means we rock songs out! Whether it's a pop song, rap song, or just regular old rock, we play it BEEFY!!!

We cover hits from the past and present. We play a little of a lot and a lot of nothing! Hits by artists like.. Aerosmith, 4 non-blondes, Violent Femmes, Katy Perry, Don Henley, Kid Rock, Pink, Pat Benetar, Georgia Satellites, Van Halen and many more!! Anyone who comes to a show will have a KICK ASS time. So if you are ready to party come to a show and we will ROCK YOUR WORLD! We are SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE!! But in a good way!

Check us out a SLIGHTLYOFFENSIVEBAND.COM

Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the vehicle you arrive in!!!

Posted : 10/06/2010 8:05 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

I don't find OVERLY AGGRESSIVE SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE?

Here's hoping y'all get it on, bang a gong, and it will be a Grrreat Gig!

Play it beefy, but I dunno how you'll do the non-blondes and violent femmes together. :shock:

And before intermission, can we have a medley of "Jump", "Dear Mr. President" and "Keep Your Hands to Yourself"? :lol:

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 10/06/2010 10:18 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Break a leg! Don't tell me no lies and keep your hands to yourself.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 11/06/2010 1:58 am