Notifications
Clear all

Giving The Man Cave a Facelift

35 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

No snow out there yet ...... but soon! :roll: low of 23 F tonight (Thats -5 C) Happpy Halloween everyone! :lol:

Good grief... :shock: and it's not even November yet.

We're heading towards summer here in Australia, and expecting the usual hot dry time. I just joined the local volunteer bushfire brigade, so when things get hot and sooty here I'll think of you retreating to the cosy Man Cave after a hard day's throwing snowballs... :)

Cheers,

Chris

Posted : 30/10/2011 12:38 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

No snow out there yet ...... but soon! low of 23 F tonight (Thats -5 C) Happpy Halloween everyone!
We've already got chances of frost down here for the next two nights. It's been very, very strange down here this Autumn.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 30/10/2011 12:53 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Just got power back after 4 days I don't want to see snow again all winter, add to it I only have one hand to use it wasn't fun. Never saw so many trees down ever.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 02/11/2011 11:30 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter

You guys got some really crap weather last year too. Global warming? It was cold in Florida the beginning of last November. I know, I was there. :lol:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 02/11/2011 11:39 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

ugh! Sorry to hear that, cnev. I figured you must have been caught up in that. I've been there. It's really not any fun at all in the winter. Summer is no picnic either, but at least you don't freeze to death.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 02/11/2011 12:47 pm
Page 3 / 3