Skip to content
guitar noise store ...

Notifications
Clear all

guitar noise store - will t-shirts be available?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@sre123_2002)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

will t-shirts, hats, etc be available at any time in the guitar noise store?

Posted : 16/03/2004 5:13 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

I'm waiting for a nice black GN hat.  Kinda like the Marshall one I spotted in the MF catalog.  But GN's hats will be much cooler.

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 16/03/2004 5:15 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Definately a GN shirt! And hey, did someone say GN hats?! I need one of those too! Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!
;)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 16/03/2004 10:02 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

I like the idea of having a nice black hat because it will go with everything I wear (shorts and t shirts most of the time).  Years from now when I lose my hair I'll point to the ball cap and say "it's from reading all the heavy duty info on that site!"   ;)

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 16/03/2004 10:29 pm
(@davidhodge)

Years from now when I lose my hair I'll point to the ball cap and say "it's from reading all the heavy duty info on that site!"   ;)

I could have used one my sophmore year of high school, then...    ;)

Peace

Posted : 16/03/2004 10:46 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

"I could have used one my sophmore year of high school, then...  "

Then I need a gimp mask with GN slogan on it then ... :-[ :'(

Posted : 18/03/2004 10:09 pm