Clear all

Happy birthday Ghost!

11 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Just seems right that a "Ghost" should have a birthday on Friday the 13th! Mohaha! :twisted: :wink: Have a good one!

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/03/2009 10:05 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Happy B-day!

#4491....

Posted : 13/03/2009 10:12 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Happy birthday!

:D

Posted : 13/03/2009 12:21 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Happy birthday!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 13/03/2009 12:50 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Just seems right that a "Ghost" should have a birthday on Friday the 13th! Mohaha! :twisted: :wink: Have a good one!

Dan
Oooooh, spooky! Have a great birthday, nonetheless!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 13/03/2009 1:51 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Happy Birthday, Ghost!! It's nice to have someone to share your birthday with! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 13/03/2009 2:12 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Happy Birthday!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 13/03/2009 2:30 pm
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Thanks everyone! :D It's my 30th this year.

I finally got a job in these tough times. I started back in November working for a news paper in the pressroom, where the news paper is printed out. Nothing like working a graveyard shift. :shock: Listen to a lot of music at work when cleaning the darn thing. I also have been training to operate a paper stacking machine, fun. I'm going to have to learn all over again in a few weeks when we're moved to a new building and new press. Sort of wanted to give everyone an update as to what I've been up to. On my days off I noodle around on my guitars, makes me feel good. I miss visiting GN everyday like I used to.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

Posted : 13/03/2009 8:00 pm
(@davidhodge)

We miss seeing you around, too! Glad to hear that you're still playing. That's way more important than visiting here, even if I don't always tell people that. :wink:

Hope you're having a great birthday!

Peace

Posted : 13/03/2009 8:39 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Happy birthday and congrats on the new job :D

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 14/03/2009 12:45 am
 Bish