Hey from the recovery couch

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Hey guys...

Well I finally got operated on. They had to remove my gallbladder because of gallstones, doctor says the gallbladder was really contracted and was like stuck on the bladder so he had to work to get it out. But it was a succes. The operation is supposed to be ambulatory but I suffered some problems because the nurses tried to get me out of there too early which caused me to faint and my blood pressure to drop to dangerously low levels.

Spending the first night in the hospital was prolly a good thing because they gave me morphine for the pain and I was taken care of. The operation was on tuesday, I came home on wednesday, I've been in the family room couch, watched a couple movies the first day after I took a bath, really all I could do, but by yesterday it hurt a bit less, and now I can walk with less trouble, but It's still pretty exhausting.

Nah just wanted to check in, now I'm busy doing a work for my older sister she has to write a musical composition using her student number and replacing the numbers with notes. I don't have my guitar but I found a virtual piano online which has the notes I need. But yeah, thanks for the support and for the online page where I can write standard notation ( Melody gave me that link, THANK YOU!).

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 12/02/2010 2:46 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Way to go dude...glad everything went OK you should be up a jamming in no time!

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 12/02/2010 3:12 pm
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Cool man! Good luck in a speedy recovery!!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 12/02/2010 6:22 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Darn nurses! :roll: Glad your on the road to recovery though.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 12/02/2010 6:58 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Good to hear you're geting better. Won't be long before you're running around like a spring chicken and rockin' and rollin' again!

All the best!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 12/02/2010 10:53 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Get better soon! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/02/2010 1:22 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I wish you all the best!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 16/02/2010 7:52 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Glad everything went well.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 22/02/2010 4:05 am