Notifications
Clear all

Independance Day.

21 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@stormymonday)
Reputable Member

It's raining here too. Fireworks are questionable I imagine. It rained last July 4th too.

Posted : 04/07/2007 7:59 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

It just started absolutely pouring down rain!! It's coming down in sheets!!! I'm betting that with the thunder and lightning and all of these flash flood watches and warnings, fireworks will be cancelled here (along with a bunch of BBQ's)!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 04/07/2007 8:09 pm
(@bluezoldy)
Reputable Member

I think I missed it :oops: 'cause I it's already July 5th in the USofA from the forum date (then again I do have the time set to Aussie time in my profile).

Hope you all are had a good day.

♪♫ Ron ♪♫

http://www.myspace.com/bluemountainsblues

Posted : 05/07/2007 2:01 am
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member

Its been raining all day in Daytona Beach, Florida. It just stopped at around 8:30 pm.

Posted : 05/07/2007 2:04 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

We've got a clear starry sky. Just had a lovely neighborhood fireworks get-together, to which I contributed some smokeless salute blanks I made on the spur of the moment for my WWII Soviet Mosin-Nagant M91/30 and my long traditional miniature cannon shot at the end. Didn't burn down the neighborhood. One of those quiescent fountain-type fireworks blew its last tube with a violent explosion, however. These things have to be treated with respect!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 05/07/2007 2:35 am
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

So who played the Star Spangled Banner today? I'm guilty, anyone else?
Yea, roughly ten times...loud, lots of distortion

Happy 4th to all us Americans though.

Posted : 05/07/2007 2:57 am
Page 2 / 2