Notifications
Clear all

Just sayin hi

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@plato)
Topic starter

Whats up guys, seems like a chill board. Ill be around.

Jon

Posted : 09/10/2003 3:42 am
(@alangreen)

Welcome to the party, Jon. We think you'll like it here.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 09/10/2003 12:29 pm
(@argus)
Reputable Member

You might want to change your avatar though, it's presently 600KB.

Posted : 09/10/2003 1:39 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

I wish there were more activity on this forum, too.  It would be nice if we had  some sort of mapping software that would graphically show where each registered member lives.  That would give us an opportunity to possibly IM other members in the area to possibly hook up for a practice, jam, or whatever.  Practicing by yourself is boring.

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 09/10/2003 9:59 pm
(@alangreen)

We clearly need to play more gigs.

Then we'd have something to announce in here.

A  :-[

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 10/10/2003 1:21 pm
(@acousticsoul)

...getting my 1st gig...lol

Posted : 14/10/2003 5:14 pm
(@bassgirl)

Hey jon, and all, im as new as you. what do you play kid?

I know someone who can set us up with gigs, but we'd all have to be in B.C.(Canada) and from the looks of it, most of you are in the USA. so good luck and keep rockin peoples socks off! :P :wink:

Life goes on forever, and music lasts a lifetime. Get in and be heard.

Posted : 29/07/2004 9:40 pm