Clear all

New drummer

22 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member

You are one cool dad!!!
Looks like he's going to have a great time with that set!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 05/01/2009 1:46 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

My son's bass is just collecting dust, but my wife did tell me just this evening that she wants me to mufle the drum set so that she and I could play together. Guess what I'll be working on tomorrow. :twisted:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 06/01/2009 4:12 am
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member
Topic starter

That is cool Roy!!

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

Posted : 06/01/2009 5:36 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

My son's bass is just collecting dust, but my wife did tell me just this evening that she wants me to mufle the drum set so that she and I could play together. Guess what I'll be working on tomorrow. :twisted:

Funny, that - there's many a time I thought of muffling the Mrs so's I could hear myself play.....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 07/01/2009 1:15 am
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Funny, that - there's many a time I thought of muffling the Mrs so's I could hear myself play.....
Vic

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 08/01/2009 12:23 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Lars, that is so cool.

Hey if you want, I'll teach him and I am available on Wednesday nights.

Uh, since you'd have to travel, the first 10 lessons are free! :twisted:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 22/01/2009 4:55 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

We need a drummer. I'll hire him. Say two presents a week?

Great he's learning young for sure.

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 09/02/2009 7:11 am
Page 2 / 2