Famed Member

Post reply instead of quick reply gets you the smilies

:x :P :cry: :lol: :o

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 5:52 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

You still get them with the "Post Reply" button 8)

But not the Quick Reply, which is why it's ... quick! :P

Laz

Posted : 25/10/2005 6:24 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that Quote gets smilies also.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 6:33 pm
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

Ah, there they are! Duh! :oops:

I've been using the quick reply too much I suppose. Thanks!

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

Posted : 25/10/2005 6:59 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

What happened to the links at the top to get back to the Home page, Shop, ....etc....?

Posted : 25/10/2005 9:36 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

What happened to the links at the top to get back to the Home page, Shop, ....etc....?
Good catch. I never noticed that since I never use them or at least rarely. I guess they are just not in this template.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 10:04 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I like jumping back to the Home page for obvious reasons.

Not a big deal, I have it set in my "Favorites", but now a lot of people might not even know we have a Shop and all the other goodies that were in that tool bar.

Posted : 25/10/2005 10:12 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I like jumping back to the Home page for obvious reasons.

Not a big deal, I have it set in my "Favorites", but now a lot of people might not even know we have a Shop and all the other goodies that were in that tool bar.

I hear ya. Most people would not realize the logo on the top left takes you to the main site where it does have shopping and all that.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 10:16 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

:oops:

I forgot about the Logo! :?

:oops:

But still..... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted : 25/10/2005 10:19 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Another minor problem I noticed.

With the new templates the popup for new PM's (if you select that option) does not always popup to let you know. I just had 2 that I did not notice for awhile until when I saw the "private messages" on the Profile navigation bar had 2 in it.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 10:42 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I like how it is bright orange in the top middle of the page. I have a good pop-up blocker, so I always had to look in the little toolbar everytime I got one, so I like it better now.

Posted : 25/10/2005 10:45 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I like how it is bright orange in the top middle of the page. I have a good pop-up blocker, so I always had to look in the little toolbar everytime I got one, so I like it better now.
I do like that also since I had the same problem with the popup blocker. The problem is that it does not always show up for me.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 11:02 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Overall I have to say thanks for the wonderful job Paul and for catering to our whims a bit. Just one more reason I keep coming here.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 25/10/2005 11:10 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Overall I have to say thanks for the wonderful job Paul and for catering to our whims a bit. Just one more reason I keep coming here.
I agree. I love the new format and have not backed off once.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 11:22 pm
(@oktay)
Reputable Member

I like the new forum skin. It's tasteful and not so in your face. Good interface.

There seems to be a problem with the 'code' tag though. I don't think this new skin is using a fixed font (like courier) for the 'code' tags. All the tabs look garbled to me. Can somebody please confirm? It might just be my browser.

By the way. I've been reading on this thread that people are complaining about the ads. I am using Firefox with AdBlock and have absolutely no idea what ads you're talking about, not that I would mind looking at a few ads for this great site.

oktay

Posted : 26/10/2005 2:41 am
Page 6 / 6