Ranking System

Notifications
Clear all

Ranking System

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Good day to all....I am new here and i was just wondering how the ranking system works? What are the post minimums to get bumped up?

Just wondering...... I love this site and everyone is so helpful. It is awsome to have a place like this to come to and interact with other people about guitars and such. Also as far as I know no one here is rude @ all which is really cool.

Later  8)

Posted : 17/09/2003 12:18 am
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Gosh, I'm trying to remember.  I think to Junior Member it's either 101 or 151, then full member is maybe 501, and senior member is maybe 751, and I think deification occurs around 1500 or something ridiculously high like that (which means that I spend way too much time on this forum!!!! ::) ).  Those numbers may not be quite right but I think they're in the neighborhood, or at least the right hemisphere.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 17/09/2003 1:23 am
(@alangreen)

Once you get to Deity level, it is taken as proof that you have no other life - so go careful.

A  8)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 17/09/2003 1:52 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Once you get to Deity level, it is taken as proof that you have no other life - so go careful.

A  8)

Hey!   :o

I resemble that remark!

Tim

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 17/09/2003 4:44 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member

So does that mean, if you have 1499 post, you have to keep going back to old post and just add more comments to them.  That is, to look not look like

Just messin'.  My take is those who get to diety level sleep less than others and take plenty of their personal time and donate it to others.  Or, on the outskirts, what Al said.   :o

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 17/09/2003 4:57 pm
(@Anonymous)

I agree with corbind....a deity is someone whohas helped alot of people....thank you to all deities that are out there.

Later  8)

Posted : 17/09/2003 11:06 pm