Clear all

Robert Plant this Friday??

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Anyone going? I'm headed to the Boston show for the Mighty Rearranger Tour, and can't wait!! I'm a youngin and didn't get to see Zep, so I literally can't wait to see the legend himself in action. I hope he does When the Levee Breaks.

I'll be sure to post a review!! :D

Matt

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

Posted : 15/06/2005 12:47 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I'm sure you'll have a great time. I saw Robert Plant the first time in '83 in Chicago when he did his first solo tour for Pictures at Eleven & The Principle of Moments albums, with Phil Collins on drums, and Robbie Blunt on guitar. That show rocked! I also saw Robert Plant & Jimmy Page in Milwaukee for their No Quarter tour. Talk about AWESOME!! Two of the best concerts I've ever been to. I know Robert & Co. will rock, and I hope they play your song for you! That's one of my favs too. 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 17/06/2005 3:40 am
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

According to this write up at Rolling Stone it sounds like you'll get hear Levee:
http://www.rollingstone.com/rplanttour05

Rock on.

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 17/06/2005 2:43 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

I enjoyed his performance a lot when he opened for the Who on the last tour. He's a got a great band backing him.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 17/06/2005 4:18 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I tried winning tickets. Didn't win. :cry:

Heck, the show was 5 minutes from my house.

Sorry wrong show. He was here on Wednesday I think. That was the one I didn't win tickets to.

Posted : 18/06/2005 12:20 am
 klim
(@klim)
Reputable Member

I saw the same tour that Dntalb was at, but in Vancouver. It was a great concert then. Although he's a lot older now, I am sure that he can still hit those notes with the same type of energy (if not power).

Back in 1977, I actually drove down to Seattle and attended the Led Zeppelin concert at the Kingdome. I bought the two tickets almost eight months prior to the concert. I didn't have a car at the time and had no way of getting to Seattle, but I had to have the tickets.

By the time of the concert, I had bought a car. Drove down with a friend and got crushed by the amount of people in line and missed the first fifteen minutes of the concert. But the rest was history.

Posted : 12/07/2005 5:32 pm
(@terryofdgm)

Had tickets for their Cleveland show in my hand when Bonham died...

DGM = Art - Tone - Playability
http://www.dgmguitars.com

Posted : 02/08/2005 7:36 pm