The Boss returns

9 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member
Topic starter

The new single "Radio Nowhere" can be downloaded for free from Guardian Unlimited.

The new recording, "Magic", will be available on October 2, 2007: http://www.brucespringsteen.net/

Posted : 28/08/2007 1:17 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Never been a fan of Bruce, but its good that he is doing something again.

Downloading the single now...

Posted : 28/08/2007 3:01 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Wow, he's channeling Joe Strummer!

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 28/08/2007 3:09 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

The new single "Radio Nowhere" can be downloaded for free from Guardian Unlimited.

The new recording, "Magic", will be available on October 2, 2007: http://www.brucespringsteen.net/

He's going to be in your town on 11/25 I think it said. If anything like what I saw in the past, it's worth seeing.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 28/08/2007 6:11 pm
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

As a New Jersey native, I was practically RAISED on Bruce music. It was constatntly on the radio, almost New Jersey royalty. So, needless to say, I am a big fan. I am very happy that he has new music coming out. I hope he gets back to the sound that fan around the world love. I have no idea what he was doing, with his recent impression of Pete Seeger. :shock:

Perhaps someone finally told him that he is best when he is Bruce.

Don't see any dates in Denver though! :x

Posted : 28/08/2007 9:38 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Yep, it seems the European Tour starts here and finishes in London: http://www.brucespringsteen.net/news/index.html

Last time I was in the site it was in the European Indoor Championships in Athletics. It could be a good opportunity to see him althought he is not one of my favorite artists. I admit he is one of the biggest stars now and some of his songs are pretty nice.

Posted : 28/08/2007 9:52 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Nuno, Bruce WITH the E-Street band have that magic going. He played for over 3 hours in Raleigh. Good times. I reccomend it.

No dates in Raleigh either. Maybe there will be a Winter-Spring schedule?

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 28/08/2007 11:48 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Yeah, great to see Bruce will perform with the E-Street Band - never seen them live, but I bought the live box set back in the 80's and that was superb. Always loved the live version of Rosalita!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 29/08/2007 12:18 am
(@dubyatf)
Trusted Member

Nuno, Bruce WITH the E-Street band have that magic going. He played for over 3 hours in Raleigh. Good times. I reccomend it.

No dates in Raleigh either. Maybe there will be a Winter-Spring schedule?

Only 3 hours! Sheesh - he must be slowing down! :) Of course I'm kidding. I've seen him over a dozen times - most recently in '02(??) in DC. He and the band sounded better than ever.

Posted : 02/09/2007 3:01 pm