Notifications
Clear all

The Latest from Hans Fahling

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

Those of you who've visit Guitar Noise frequently are no doubt aware of Hans - a brilliant jazz guitarist currently based in Berlin. I got an email from Hans last week and he gave me some great news:

First, Hans announces the release of a newly revamped play-along/reference CD that comes with his book "Bebop Improv Concepts" (check out my review on the review pages!). Upload is free for those that have already purchased the book. The new practice tracks sound great and are just that much more fun to play along with.

Secondly, Hans has started composing another instructional book especially for guitarists (with tab, diagrams, etc.): "Introductory Studies for the Improvising Guitarist." It will also come with a reference/play-along CD and is due out by Christmas. He does take advance orders if you are already are looking for nifty presents for your friends (or want to drop a hint to your friends for yourself!).

Be sure to check out Hans' latest offerings, not to mention keep updated on his latest workshops and gigs, at his site: http://www.fahlingjazz.com

Also check out his latest lesson on our home page.

Peace

Posted : 17/10/2003 2:51 pm