Skip to content
Three Within - Alt ...

Notifications
Clear all

Three Within - Alt Metal; Review here soon!

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

http://www.threewithin.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
New alternative metal group from Santa Rosa, CA.

rock on

Posted : 01/08/2003 8:37 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

If you have to advertise yourself, try to do it without being a spamming lamer...  ::)

Posted : 03/08/2003 4:48 pm
(@nycxdanny)

If you jump off a building you will die.   :o

And when your castles of sand melt in the sea
Mountains will move with your faith. Steve Vai"

Posted : 03/08/2003 8:16 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Easy, guys - he's never coming back to read this.

-Laz

Posted : 03/08/2003 8:48 pm
(@p_allen)
Estimable Member

How come?

Pete. :)

Why Do Other Peoples Shipbuilding When you Could Go Diving For Pearls Of Your Own?

Posted : 03/08/2003 9:53 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

How come?

Pete. :)

Because it was posted by some guy who thinks he is important enough to spam his message on all sites in all fora. He just spams, and spams, and spams, and spams, and that's it. He's not here for a discussion, he just wants you to click the link.

Promoting your band is cool, doing it like this is not cool. And when your agressive promo consists merely of a link and a vague term which I do not understand (new alt metal), then I think I know enough.

Posted : 04/08/2003 12:09 am
(@corbind)
Noble Member

I'm amazed the guy posts in all forums at many sites.  That's a lot of work.  He must be a hungry soul not caring about disrupting boards.  But spam is bad.  I go to Harmony Central sometimes and it hurts my eyes to see every third post something like  "off topic:  buy my super killer 7 string axe . . ."  That kind of crap should be posted in one area only.  Otherwise it just enrages readers to have to wade through "commercials."  Reminds me of the pop up messages on some sites.  I'd like to kill the guy who invented pop ups.  That makes me feel like some company is TOTALLY invading my space.  At least on tv you know a commercial will last normally 2 minutes and you can expect them.  Popups come out of nowhere at random times.

Sorry for the rant.   >:(

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 13/08/2003 6:54 pm