Clear all

Tomorrow night playing in Lemont, IL

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@corbind)
Noble Member
Topic starter

LC will be appearing with BooN Band and B.C. Friday, July 21st 9pm Lemont.

Stage 83
10900 Archer Ave
Lemont, IL 60439
630-257-9800

Its weird. I feel the most prepared and (at the same time) unprepared for this gig. :?: Unprepared because I really didn't spend much time practicing. Prepared because I think I know most of the songs. Some I can't bear to practice anymore.

It'll be another good night. :D This is the first time I've played in a band opening for another.

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 20/07/2006 5:48 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Don't forget your power conditioner - well-groomed hair looks so much better. 8) 8)
And if the power does go haywire, you'll not get that frizzy, burnt look. :shock: :shock:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 20/07/2006 6:32 pm
(@corbind)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Don't forget your power conditioner - well-groomed hair looks so much better. 8) 8)
And if the power does go haywire, you'll not get that frizzy, burnt look. :shock: :shock:

I'll be sure to bring it for it's maiden gig. Everyone knows the last two shows I played with LC I had noise issues hence my frizzy/burnt look. You guys will think I'm a goof but I actually wrote out on paper the two ways I may set up my conditioner relative to my other equipment. I even went so far as to move some equipment to my living room to see how it would be.

If I have sound issues tomorrow night I'm jumping off the Sears tower without a parachute. :evil:

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 20/07/2006 7:20 pm
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Dennis

Just Rock out. Don't worry so much. Have fun.

Make sure to write us a good report.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

Posted : 20/07/2006 8:46 pm