Skip to content
Beat programmer - m...

Notifications
Clear all

Beat programmer - me at guitar collaboration...

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kristofer-dahl)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey!

I am basically looking for someone who has a creative sence for writing beats - the final result might be something like this. (hopefully much better... I suck at programming beats myself, prefer the guitar part. ;)

I am interested in some kind of partner recording - I use Nuendo software. Please get in touch with me if you are interested. :)

--Kris

Check out my daily guitar solo video lessons!! :lol: :lol:

Posted : 22/10/2006 11:40 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Howdy!

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but what are you looking for exactly, sound/rhyhtm-wise? I'm a tad flooded with projects now but if you can upload your guitar track, or any guitar track, without the backing sounds I'll try to give it a shot ASAP. Please do include the exact BPM as that saves me a few seconds. :)

I work with cubase myself so we'll see what to do with that.

Posted : 23/10/2006 7:26 am
(@kristofer-dahl)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Well I am open minded - and like to change direction so I wouldn't limit myself to saying I want a specific sound...
I don't have any guitar recording without backing for this idea - instead I get inspiration from the backing. And since I suck at doing backings I have a problem... ;)
What I suggest is for you to give me some examples of your previous stuff and we can go from there.

--Kris :D

Posted : 23/10/2006 7:55 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Oh dear, my previous stuff. :D I've just finished my 'album' (for lack of a better word) but I don't think there's much that would come close to the kind of music you're doing. I can send you some examples if you insist though. As for your tracks, I assume you record multi-track in Nuendo, with the backing on a different track then the guitar. If so you can simply mute it and export just your guitar. I'll recreate the backing, keeping the same harmonies you use for your lead playing.

Posted : 23/10/2006 8:58 am
(@kristofer-dahl)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Oh dear, my previous stuff. :D I've just finished my 'album' (for lack of a better word) but I don't think there's much that would come close to the kind of music you're doing. I can send you some examples if you insist though. As for your tracks, I assume you record multi-track in Nuendo, with the backing on a different track then the guitar. If so you can simply mute it and export just your guitar. I'll recreate the backing, keeping the same harmonies you use for your lead playing.

I do insist - I don not want to have specific music "I am doing", I want to do new stuff! :)

As I said I do not have anything ready, I want to write new music with someone. The old stuff is long forgotten. And I can't write guitar parts unless I have good beats which inspire me, so that's what I need.

--Kris

Posted : 23/10/2006 4:22 pm