Looking for a creative guitarist :)

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey all,

I've been writing a ton of music lately, including a bunch of not-entirely-finished tracks, and I think it would be kinda fun to do some kind of online collab with it. It's a fairly empty track, with only the drum and a lead-track. There's no bass, rhythm guitar or anything so you're pretty much free to build your own chord progression around it. It's open to all and it's just to have a bit of fun. :D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=361288&songID=4550691

By the by, if anyone over here is interested in creating more 'experimental' music (I can't stand the word alternative), let me know. Been a while since I've done anything with people over the internet, could be fun to create some real loony tunes. All instruments go, from guitar to flutes to milk bottles, as long as it results in sound. :D

Posted : 14/10/2006 5:30 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

That's a cool track Arjen.With some rhythm guitar, it can serve as a track for video games etc.(Remember Super Mario...)

Not related to this post, but i kinda like your 'interview' at Soundclick.:lol:

Posted : 14/10/2006 6:09 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Sounds like fun. Let me know if you're still interested.

Posted : 16/10/2006 9:00 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Oh, I'm definitely interested to set something up with you, either this track or some other kind of music. I'm kinda swamped with upcoming college exams so it might take a bit longer, but if you don't mind drop me a PM and we'll discuss the rest.

Posted : 17/10/2006 12:42 pm
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

I'm interested in experimental and avant garde; but this particular track isn't doing anything for me. If you have others (whenever), I'd like to participate.

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 17/10/2006 12:54 pm