Skip to content
Another guitar trin...

Notifications
Clear all

Another guitar trinket - Do you have any?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Waiting for this to come in the mail, I have all sorts of guitar related things that I and other people have got me. So far I have had - guitar socks from a relative, guitar drink mixers, guitar t shirt and a guitar carpet from a student. Someone got me a guitar pen! Also I was given a guitar lighter that played Eruption, but I don't have that anymore. Other things - I have a few Hendrix posters, had a signed Satriani poster - normally get a Hendrix or Fender calender every year. Oh and one year my sister got me a guitar toy that had a motion sensor so you could hold down a button for a chord and "strum" to make it play.

I guess a lot of you are guitar mad, so I would like to know if you have any novelty guitar things like that.

together we stand, divided we fall..........

(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

I have a guitar-playing Elmo from Sesame Street on the cupboard thing next to my keyboard. Right now it's wearing my NY Mets cap and it's in need of some new batteries.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

I got a tiny guitar from a market today :P It is very cool - it is an ibanez double cutaway style guitar - dark green body to black on the outside with white head and scratchplate and the green has a glitter effect :) Some people really think I like guitars..... :lol:

This shape but with different colours and single coils, would sound sweet plugged in :shock:

together we stand, divided we fall..........

ReplyQuote