Clear all

BO DIDDLEY AND JOHNNY WINTER

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

hell can you believe i live in this old market town in frome,somerset uk and in the old cheese and grain building we have johhny winter [april] and bo diddley [june] coming to do there thing 8) ....smoke

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

That should be a fantastic concert. I understand, though, that Johnny Winter's been in poor health in recent years.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I saw Johnny Winter last summer. He was terrific!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@purple)
Reputable Member

I saw Bo Diddley maybe a year ago. He isn't in the greatest of health either, diabetes I think (and all of its subsequent complications, think he lost a toe). He isn't so much of a guitar player and don't think he was even when he was young. Although a good song writer and made the most memorable beat in rock music! His voice was awesome though, I couldn't believe it. A show I would recommend not missing.

It's not easy being green.... good thing I'm purple.

ReplyQuote
(@gotdeeblues)
Eminent Member

I'll be seeing Edgar, Jonnny and Rick Derringer in April.. Triple Threat tour!

ReplyQuote
(@flying-v)

Johnny Winter: "Mean Town Blues" and "Hustled Down in Texas" and "30 Days". I always liked him although he is something of an acquired taste. Sad to hear he is not in good health. Best of wishes to hmi.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Johnny Winter will be in town in March. Tickets are $100 though and I can't afford them... :(

ReplyQuote