25 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Sounds like the author wants to invent a conspiracy based on pretty flemsy evidence on his part. I guess some people just have too much time on their hands.

ReplyQuote
(@pappajohn)
Honorable Member

Looks to me like somebody wants to sell some books.

-- John

"Hip woman walking on a moving floor, tripping on the escalator.
There's a man in the line and she's blowin' his mind, thinking that he's already made her."

'Coming into Los Angeles' - Arlo Guthrie

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

The butler did it.

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

Huh!

Sounds to me like the author fell for the original hoax - that Lennon actually existed! :o

I thought that everybody knew by now that all the Beatles footage was actually faked in a studio that was flown in by spaceship, erected in the Mohave desert, and protected by invisibility rays supplied by the CIA? And didn't they know it's been proved that it was later secretly dismantled by FBI recommended Mafia contractors, and flown back to Alpha Centauri?

Of course the alien life form that was modelling for the "Lennon" shape was removed (by OJ Simpson, as it happens) and they did think of getting him to do the same with the Yoko Ono form. However, as nobody had ever really believed in her in the first place, they just didn't bother.....

This is all such old stuff...

Who do they think they're fooling here?
:twisted:

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I am really disappointed in your Chris. I always thought you made sure your facts were correct before you posted. To the point, I don't think it was Alpha Centauri I think it was Buffalo NY. It was just a budget issue. Flights to Buffalo were cheaper.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

I am really disappointed in your Chris. I always thought you made sure your facts were correct before you posted.

Oh no! The shame of it... I fell for the old 'back to Alpha Centauri' story, didn't I?.... :oops: There goes my credibility.....

At least the rest of it checked out..... 8)

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

8) too late to relax now, because EVERYTHING You Know Is Wrong!!! 8)

http://www.disinfo.com/site/displayarticle9.html

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

The accusation that Chapman was "programmed" by the CIA to kill on demand, and that John Lennon was just a randomly picked famous person picked as a test run to make sure the "programming" worked, was being touted around in 1981. There has never been any denial AFAIK, but the article is hardly original thinking.

The thing is, if John Lennon's death was a CIA-sponsored assassination then it adds even more to the legend. I know what I think.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I am really disappointed in your Chris. I always thought you made sure your facts were correct before you posted. To the point, I don't think it was Alpha Centauri I think it was Buffalo NY. It was just a budget issue. Flights to Buffalo were cheaper.
I was always told, and I will have to double check, the it was Beta Reticuli that everything was sent to.

ReplyQuote
(@jasoncolucci)
Reputable Member

I was always told, and I will have to double check, the it was Beta Reticuli that everything was sent to.

Nah, that's just the chip they put in your brain talking.

Guitarin' isn't a job, so don't make it one.

ReplyQuote
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

8) too late to relax now, because EVERYTHING You Know Is Wrong!!! 8)

http://www.disinfo.com/site/displayarticle9.html

Well, that's all very well, but I think that THESE NEW REVELATIONS will shock you even more. AND they are related to Lennon.

Check out these Tests that CLAIM to show the TRUTH behind some of the “Beatle” statements:

1. “I wanna hold your hand”

REVEALED: None of the Beatles ever really wanted to hold my hand, or yours for that matter.

2. “Blackbird singing in the dead of night”

REVEALED: It was nearer to four in the morning, and the blackbird actually couldn't hold a tune to save its life.

3. “Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do”

REVEALED: Tests showed that this is a blatant distortion of the facts, and that it IS hard to do. All the evidence points to the fact that imagining hippy Utopias that actually work is apparently still beyond the powers of the human brain.

4. “Day after day, alone on a hill, the man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still”

REVEALED: Our team of investigative reporters discovered that he was actually not perfectly still, but was making small movements when he thought nobody was watching.

5. “I could be handy mending a fuse, when your lights have gone”

REVEALED: None of the Beatles were qualified electricians and in reality didn't know a fuse from a frog.

6. “We all live in a yellow submarine”

REVEALED: The Beatles never actually “lived” in a yellow submarine, as such. Their friends were not “all” on board, and furthermore it's been revealed almost none of the so-called friends really lived “next door”.

7. “While I'm away I'll write home every day”

REVEALED: It never happened. Not even a postcard.

8. “In my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom”

REVEALED: Forensic tests have revealed that she was in fact standing to one side, not in front, and that the words weren't always particularly wise. Some like “Ease off on the drugs” and “watch out for someone called Omo” were close though.

9. “Eleanor Rigby….wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door”

REVEALED: It wasn't a jar, it was more like a sort of box. It was actually kept on her dressing table which wasn't all that near the door. Closer to the window really.

There's more…much more… but I can't bear to type any further….

It's shocking. Some people just love trying to shatter our dreams. :cry: :cry:

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Can't read anymore...tears streaming down my face...and I think I just cracked a rib or two laughing....

And they say the English are mad?

Chris, mate, forget the song-writing....I foresee a golden career in stand-up....well that, or write a book....I'll buy copy #1. it'll be worth a few bob in a year or so.....and of course, I want it signed....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

And Lennon isn't dead, he's just resting....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Hilarious Chris. Thats all I can say at the moment

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2