Clear all

Eric Clapton/Robert Cray

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@sdolsay)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Let me tell you about the day I had....me and my wife went to Sears to get a new washer and while we were there she really wanted a new dishwasher also...so I said ok...she said she would make it up to me....so we are on our way out of the store and I always like to eyeball the flatscreen tv's and the prices are starting to get low enough to where they are getting tempting...

So I'm looking at a 32 inch LCD and she tells the sales guy well if we are getting one lets get that one, and points at the 40 inch screen, I was like really?, she whipped out her sears card and its gonna be delivered on Feb 7th!!!!!!!

So your thinking what does this have to do with EC...we get home and she asks me if today was the day the Clapton tickets go on sale, I said yes, she hops online and orders up 2 for us!!!!!! So I'll be seeing EC on March 30th

I think I had a good day, and I think she is a keeper :)

Scott

I havn't found my tone yet, and I have no mojo....but I'm working on it :)

(@demoetc)
Noble Member

Whoa, you've got a wife who's also a pal!

AND she digs EC!

Good on you, man!

ReplyQuote
(@sdolsay)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

She likes football and Nascar too!, hehe :)

Scott

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

its nice having a wife that lets you blow money, its nicer having a wife that blows money on you 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

And they both lived happily ever after.

Until the mail comes. :x

Nice toys! :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@sdolsay)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hehe trust me she looked closly at the checkbook before we splurged :) and the tv was on sale, part of their superbowl sale it was less than 1500 bucks, not a bad deal, they actually had a Sony the same size for $1700.

Besides all TV's without a special adapter will go dead in 2009 when all stations go to digital signals anyway...I just felt I should be responsable and not wait until the last minute ;)

Scott

ReplyQuote
(@clockworked)
Reputable Member

I always knew there was something up in the air in Fargo.

Used to be, was a part of me felt like hiding.. but now it comes through. Comes through to you.

ReplyQuote
(@sdolsay)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

If there's anything in the air today it's frozen, it's -10 degrees this morning :)

Scott

ReplyQuote
(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member

Yep, you win. She's a keeper for sure! :D

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

You didn't just-so-happen to remember that you needed new strings and just have to swing by the nearest guitar shop on the way home? :shock: :wink:

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Sdolsay,

I saw him a few months ago, on this tour, with Cray and Derek Trucks...Let me tell you, best concert I've ever seen. He beat the Who by miles, and that was the best concert I thought I'd ever see. Amazing improvising, no repition, great set list, incredible band.

You won't be dissapointed.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote