Clear all

ESP Guitars

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@captain-kalooba)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Just wondering what you guys think of ESP guitars. I bought one of the James Hetfield signiture editions from a guy I work with and I think it's one of the best guitars I've played but I've heard a bunch of people say that they're just complete crap. Tell me what you think.

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free. - Jim Morrison

(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I picked up a used ESP-LTD MD-252 last month used for a song. It has Duncan Designed pickups and a Floyd Rose bridge. It plays well, sounds better and has yet to drop out of tune. So far, I'm giving mine two thumbs up.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

You can always take a look at the user reviews on Harmony Central to see if your guitar's listed there.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Here's a link to a video review of 2 ESP guitars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNtUpnPth_0

ReplyQuote
(@decieved)
Trusted Member

esp's are good. but their lower end guitars (anything below a 400 model) are not as well made.

ReplyQuote