Clear all

Found A New Pup

17 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Didn't actually find it, rather searched hard for it.

Pup Pic

:D

That's Allie. She joined our family yesterday and is a purebred miniature dachshund. I'm fond of the breed, but I've already got a huge weak spot for this particular one! :) She already started chewing on one of my guitar cables, so she will not be left alone in my music room! She so darned cute though, it'll be hard to stay mad at her. :)

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

she's a cute one that's for sure

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@chalkoutline)
Estimable Member

So is she a single coil or a humbucker?

Interview guy: What is the source of your feedback?
Neil Young: Volume.

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

ooooh look at those eyes.

puppies are the best when they're not chewing things and messing up your carpet

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

So is she a single coil or a humbucker?

LOL When I saw the subject I thought the same thing. I thought he was talking about a pickup. LOL

Cute puppy. I wanna dog. :( Stupid landlord :evil: :evil:

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

She's a sweetheart Jason

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

cute, i love puppies 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Thanks everyone! I'm surprised nobody said anything about her not being a "manly" dog. When the subject of dogs comes up, my buddies usually give me a hard time because I like lap dogs instead of large breed dogs. My friends all have labs, shepards, boxers, etc. I love animals in general, but I prefer small house pets.

Oh, and I'd say she's more like a lipstick pup. :)

Jason

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

My friends all have labs, shepards, boxers, etc.

Let me guess - they all drive Toyota Tacomas or simular, they only listen to metal or country, they drink lots of beer and they think Bareback Mountain is the worst movie ever made, although they haven't watched it. I'm thinking they're trying to hide something... :shock: :lol:

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Let me guess - they all drive Toyota Tacomas or simular, they only listen to metal or country, they drink lots of beer and they think Bareback Mountain is the worst movie ever made, although they haven't watched it. I'm thinking they're trying to hide something... :shock: :lol:

OMG you just described me. <sigh> I need to go buy a Tacoma.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I may have it wrong. The above only applys if your friends own a pit pull, rottweiler or a doberman. My bad.

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

LOL Good stuff NEZTOK! Geoo, have no fear, he basically described me too. No Tacoma but there are a ton of them around here since they are made just a few miles north of us. I can say, however, that I don't know anyone with a pit bull, rotty, or doberman.

Honestly, I don't really care what anyone thinks. I've owned a doxie (I found out that's what a lot of people call them) before, which is where I got my love for them. She was the ex-wife's dog though, so she left with her. I missed the dog a lot. :) So I've wanted one of my own since then.

Jason

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

weiner dogs are the bomb :lol:

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Cute pup, Jason!

Here is a picture of our family's new member. A Boston Terrier at 5 months weighing in at 22.4lbs. He won't get too much bigger.

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Mike, my Mom has several Boston Terrier's and they are great dogs! Since she doesn't read this board, I'll even say that yours is much better looking! :) She rescued one of hers and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Still a wonderful dog though.

Jason

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2