Clear all

Mean spirited Composers

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

This is almost a poll. If you could do as my new signature indicates, would you?

(A semi-quote from George Carlin. I had to paraphrase to make it fit in the 255 char limit for sigs.)

Me? Yeah, I got a devilish streak in me. I'd do it for sure.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

(@moonrider)
Noble Member

You mean like this? (right click and open the image to see the full score - be SURE to read the performance notes!)

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Looks like music for the next Zucker Brother's movie. :)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@moonrider)
Noble Member

The parts that totally undid me was the "spam" on the bass part, and "all harpists stand up and wait." Of course I'm thinking the gong duet sounds awesome. :shock: :lol:

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Lakers in 6

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote