Clear all

Refound record!!!

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@s1120)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Dont you love when you dig out a record you havent heard in YEARS and get to enjoy it agean!!!!!! I found a old tape of this in my garage that I always played when I was working on my cars... Im into it all over agean!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owd1jriUXSo&feature=related

Paul B

(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member

I have a 2CD collection of Yes! I like it a lot but I haven't listened to it fully yet - need a really long car drive sometime.

I very occasionally put the stuff on from my teenage years and enjoy it, NIN, AFI, Smashing Pumpkins.... never get fully obsessed with it like I did when I was first going through the phase of any of those bands though.

together we stand, divided we fall..........

ReplyQuote
(@s1120)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Ya I've been in a bit of a kick lately doing the same.... sounds like I have a few years on you though! I'm digging out the Yes, Moody Blues, Pink Floyd, Rush, and traffic...... been many years!

Paul B

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I've always liked their music, but only once bought an album. Not sure why that is. Nice pick. :)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Never really a fan but glad you rediscovered music of your youth Paul! I may well be stuck back there as I've never let a lot of it go. Of course they are still playing the stuff on the radio too so I suppose it's OK.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Never really a fan but glad you rediscovered music of your youth Paul! I may well be stuck back there as I've never let a lot of it go. Of course they are still playing the stuff on the radio too so I suppose it's OK.
That's a good arguement for keeping your old radio. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
(J/K)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote