4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Ok, most of you know that my Schecter was stolen in December. (teasing) :wink:

So I've been pining for another one but really didn't want the same one I had even though in my opinion it was the best value for the money. (Even better used, right, Nick?)

I ran across a C-1 EA. It's basically the same guitar but semi-hollow and a few more electronic treats.

MF offers this guitar for $700.00.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-SemiHollowbody-Electric-Guitar-with-Piezo-Pickup?sku=518184

I found a rather large reputable dealer who had two for sale and he told me $500 for either one. I played them and found nothing wrong other than a floor display. I don't see any other reason why they would be that inexpensive. Since I wasn't prepared to buy that day, he said he'd even ship it free and then I wouldn't even pay tax.

Am I missing something here?

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

You worried the price is too low? Nope, margins are that good. My local store easily undersells MF and SA.com. I suspect the guy just wants to move these particular guitars. Buy and enjoy.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Hey Bish.. Thats my guitar. Seriously. I paid 599 for mine and I love it. Just wish I could play it better. Practice practice practice.. Must remember that.. grr Let me know if you get it. I love mine.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I've got one. I love it. I'm a Schecter guitar fan now.

ReplyQuote