Clear all

sharing my joy

19 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

since i digitized my collection I havent had to worry about wearing out or breaking CDs...but I too am on my 3rd copy of the joshua tree...but the 3rd one I bought when they rereleased it as an anniversary edition, so it doesn't count. '

I just received my latest u2.com membership cd...this time it's a double disk of live, remixed and remastered b-sides. good stuff, even though I already have it all on other cds.

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

what hole is left now?

Oddly enough, the first two albums. :?:

I like Joshua Tree a lot too. Probably my fav. Toss up between that and Under A Blood Red Sky. I know, UABRS isn't a studio album, but it's the first one I bought. Lots of memories. Wore that tape out a couple of times.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

"There's been a lot of talk about this next song, maybe a little too much talk. This song is not a rebel song. This song is Sunday Bloody Sunday!"

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

One more "maybe" and you've got it. :mrgreen:

Man, I love GOOD live recordings. I always thought that this blew studio version from War out of the water.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2