Skip to content
So Mikespe, do you ...

Notifications
Clear all

So Mikespe, do you ever hold that GAS in?

17 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Dear lord, you have a lot of equipment.

:shock: :lol:

(@Anonymous)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was SHOCKED to see my name in a thread title! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But please keep in mind...I get about 95% of my stuff from eBay used and I'd estimate that at least 80% of that was purchased at half retail price or less. I have a rule when buying from eBay...with shipping added am I saving MINUMUM 25% from what I could buy it for here locally or new at an online store? So even though many are impressed, it's not THAT impressive!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Lol, you can play Dance Dance Revolution on the pedalboard. That would make some interesting music to say the least.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Lol, you can play Dance Dance Revolution on the pedalboard. That would make some interesting music to say the least.

HEY Don't Laugh! We're getting DDR at my school for my students to use in my class! It's a big push for technology in schools.

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Mike, you've got enough technology there to supply half-a-dozen schools......!!!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

(Jealous - though I've never used a pedal in my life, except to make a bicycle move.....)

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Mike

I think it's great. I have quite a collection myself and it's always growing. You can never have too much guitar gear. :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was SHOCKED to see my name in a thread title! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

But please keep in mind...I get about 95% of my stuff from eBay used and I'd estimate that at least 80% of that was purchased at half retail price or less. I have a rule when buying from eBay...with shipping added am I saving MINUMUM 25% from what I could buy it for here locally or new at an online store? So even though many are impressed, it's not THAT impressive!
what he's saying is "NO" he doesn't hold that GAS in!

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Mike

I think it's great. I have quite a collection myself and it's always growing. You can never have too much guitar gear. :D

Amen, totally agree.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I second (or third) that emotion!!!!

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

It always great to see a person forfilling his/her dream/vision.

Keep it up Mike!

8) 8) 8)

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Oh, I'm not saying its a bad thing. You and I joined about the same time and you have built quite a collection since then. Myself I bought a $600.00 upgrade for my strat, a new Fender acoustic, a small tube practice amp and the piece of resistance, a USA Jackson Soloist.

The new place to live and the extra two mouths to feed have killed my gas.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Mike, you've got enough technology there to supply half-a-dozen schools......!!!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

(Jealous - though I've never used a pedal in my life, except to make a bicycle move.....)

Wonder what will happen if Wah-Wah pedals are used instead of the poor bicycle pedals...

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

next time my wife complains about me having to much gear, I'll show her your colection...gee thanks mikespe, you are providing a valuable service four all your GN buddies :lol:

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

snif,... it seems like just yesterday when he only had one guitar...they grow soooo fast... :cry:

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

next time my wife complains about me having to much gear, I'll show her your colection...gee thanks mikespe, you are providing a valuable service four all your GN buddies :lol:

I've already tried to use that one. It didn't work as well as i expected..... :lol:

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2