Clear all

Songs for Psychological Warfare

27 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@ghost)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Songs that are so bad that they could make an army surrender or bring people to their knees screaming "turn it off, turn it off." Yeah, Axel F I'm talkin' about you.

:twisted:

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

"Tiptoe Through the TUlips" by TIny TIm

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Yep, the frog + Axel F gets my vote.....

I still haven't managed to hear the full version, mainly because I've stayed away from pubs with jukeboxes that play singles....

But the ad is on twice during every commercial break....aaaaargh!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

I still have absolutley no idea what this frog you all keep ranting about is.

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Take the theme to "Beverly Hills Cop" and add some idiot humming the tune.
Then make a "cute" animated biker frog video. 9 News Colorado had a segment last week at 5pm about it. I had seen the ringtone ad watching tv sometime at the end of last year.

I can't even stand to watch the movie now.

Another painful song is Roseanne Bar singing the American national anthem.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Ah, I see. I don't catch the news till 10:00 cause I work till 8:30 so I missed it.

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Another painful song is Roseanne Bar singing the American national anthem.

I remember that, it was at a baseball game. That was a joke and a disgrace. Just goes to show, you never know the hell some people are thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@rockerman)
Reputable Member

i hate to say it, but ozzy singing " take me out to the ball game" at a cubs game at wrigley, drunker than hell. :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

anything from william hung's CD

i heard his version of hotel california..... I began destroying the store for 3 hours before cops came and arrested me

so horrible

ReplyQuote
(@rockerman)
Reputable Member

yaaaaa, way to go black, the cop must have been a hung fan. you should have punched him to, thats the only person i have ever heard of thats getting rich for totally sucking. :evil:

ReplyQuote
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

i sincerely hope he dies... :evil: jk, but seriously, anyone who has been exposed to his music, should have an oppurutnity to fight him for 5min

people only liked him becuase of his attitude, and he went on to drop music to its lowest level, since...forever. Tapping on a pot would be more musical than him

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Grandma we love you, by the St Winifred's School Choir. There ought to be a law against it.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Captain & Tenille, anyone?

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Captain & Tenille, anyone?

Oh, yeah - I forgot about them. You've got me going on this now. We had Dollar, and The Nolan Sisters, who were both pretty average but not WMD material; but the most dangerous specimen has to be Cherie Blair (wife of our very own Prime Minister) who once did a dreadful rendition of "When I'm 64", and could apparently release a whole album of Beatles covers in 45 minutes.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

"Leave right now" by Will Young (or it could've been Gareth Gates?).....

I did some decorating for a friend, he had it on repeat play....I tried dropping a few gentle hints, "Wish he would leave right now," "Taxi for Young!" and finally "IF YOU DON'T TURN THAT * OFF RIGHT NOW, IT''LL BE ME WHO'S **** LEAVING!!!!!"

He did get the message eventually....but I'm telling you, I was ready for war...or at least to kill his CD player....

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2