Clear all

Tell me about the Roland Cube 60X?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Derek, take a look here - http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=640&ParentId=57 - there are pics and video and audio samples. I have the cube30x - the 60x's little brother - and you can get every sound out of it from acoustic to thrash metal. Guessing you'll be wanting a more bluesy tone - great for that, either overdriven or clean.

I have a MIM tele - single coils - and a Squier Tele - humbuckers, and both of them sound great through the cube. When I bought mine, I wasn't sure whether to get the cube30x, or the ADT30V - so I tried them both in the shop with MY Tele, so's I'd get an idea what MY guitar would sound like. Very little to choose between them - the ADT30V is ever so slightly superior sound-wise, but it's also bigger and heavier than the Cube. Not much difference in price, either.

Noisy? I've played my Cube in a pub full of people - and didn't have the volume much above #3. #10 would probably have shaken plaster loose from the ceiling and walls!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)