Thanks David...

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Hi,

Today i recieved the autographed copy of 'The Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing Bass Guitar' by David Hodge.

So what happens when the postman rings up at 1.15 pm ? I open the door and saw a parcel in his hand and addressed to my name.And i knew it then :D

Very nicely packed and the book looks good.I just glanced over it and it contains everything that a beginner would want to read to be able to play.

I can't do a review right now, since i haven't read the contents, yet by the feeling that comes going through it, it seems a great book for approaching the bass.

Oh and well, now it seems i need to get a bass, but for fun's sake, i would try out the lines on my existing guitar.

I like your signature and the kind words in your autograph, David.Thanks for this book, which is more than just a book for me.Its something i would keep always with me.(And the cover too !).Its a symbol of my association with GN and the forums.

Rahul

(@margaret)
Noble Member

Congratulations, Rahul, you lucky dog! :D

I had to buy my copy of the book, but it was worth every penny.

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

Cool. I should get that book for my Father. Where can I get it? someone gotta link? thanks :)

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

The link is on the home page.

Alright FINE! Here it is, Amazon.com

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

And I'm more than happy to autograph anyone's book as well. Just PM me or write me directly at [email protected]

And thanks for buying it, by the way! :wink:

And Rahul, I'm glad to hear it got there. These books are going all over the world it seems. The same day I sent yours out I also sent two to New Zealand and now I've got to send one to Paul in China...

Peace

ReplyQuote
 Glee
(@glee)
Estimable Member

As I wright this I got my book yesterday, thanks David.

Tim

ReplyQuote