Clear all

The Ultimate Practice Set?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

OK guys. I have read recommendations about a million songs on this site. In almost any thread, you can find statements like "I've been playing the XYZ song by the ABC group." Great! I'd love to hear that so I can expand on my own library of songs I can play or learn. So the question is this, What are you playing/learning right now? What songs do you think other people would enjoy learning? To reply to this one you're gonna have to work. Let's build the ultimate practice set.

The purpose of this thread is to share the music you are currently playing/working on at this very moment. This will give everyone exposure to songs they amy not be aware of and would enjoy learning. You know, get that "well traveled experience" without leaving the comfort of your home!

Here's the deal. Create a list of practice songs and provide links to them. Only post songs that you can find SAMPLES to. DO NOT post mp3s! We do not want to infringe upon copyright laws. For example..Look up a song you are learning on Amazon and see if they have a sample. You can link to that sample in this thread. So, If I hear a song that i like, I can go pick up the CD and add the song to my practice set. If you do not like a recommended song please do not comment on it. The person that recommended the song is looking to share something that moves them or thought you may enjoy.

Here's the format:
1- Song name/group (create a link to a SAMPLE of the song here)

Here's my sample list:
Let It Slide/Edwin McCain - Let It Slide
Jealous Again / Black Crowes - Jealous Again
Remedy/ Black Crowes - Remedy
Beyond the Realms of Death/Judas Priest- Beyond the Realms of Death

Will add more as I think of songs but this should get us started.

Matt

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

rip
(@rip)
Eminent Member

Funk #49/James Gang (Joe Walsh) - Funk #49

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

ReplyQuote