0 Likes
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

i'll take the steelers in a close one

even god loves rock-n-roll

(@evolution)
Estimable Member

I usually don't watch football, but I'm going to say Steelers.

ReplyQuote
(@mikey)
Reputable Member

Many considerations. Seattle plays in a stadium that is very close to a dome. The partial roof directs sound back towards the field. Detroit is a dome. Too many people under estimate the "dome effect", the massive amount of noise at field level versus an open air stadium. Seattle is more used to it than Pittsburgh.

Still I choose Pittsburgh. Not close. They will be too physical for Seattle, although no one has taken Seattle too seriously all year long and are still underestimating them. I hope I'm wrong and that it is close, and interesting.

All I know is that I had better NOT see Mick Jagger's nipple at half time.

Michael

Playing an instrument is good for your soul

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I'm pulling for the Steelers in this one. Gotta love "the Bus"! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

ROFL!

:lol:

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Michael

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: eww

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I always go with the underdogs. The other way is just too boring...live life on the edge people!

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I always go with the underdogs. The other way is just too boring...live life on the edge people!

Um, aren't the Seahawks the #1 seed in the NFC, with the league's MVP, and the Steelers are the 1st #6 seed, (AFC or NFC), to make it to a Superbowl? How does that make the Seahawks underdogs? Just wondering. I thought I was going for the underdogs by backing the Steelers. :o

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

I'm a long time Broncos/Steelers fan. The AFC Championship game was win/win for me. The last time the Steelers won the Superbowl I was about a year old.

Go Steelers!!!!

:D

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Um, aren't the Seahawks the #1 seed in the NFC, with the league's MVP, and the Steelers are the 1st #6 seed, (AFC or NFC), to make it to a Superbowl? How does that make the Seahawks underdogs? Just wondering. I thought I was going for the underdogs by backing the Steelers. :o

A. All the newspapers call them underdogs.

B. The majority of people wants Steelers to win. The majority never goes with the underdog, that's not how life works.

Don't even try saying my team is better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@jasoncolucci)
Reputable Member

I think the dome effect will help the steelers, because I guarantee there will be more steelers fans than seahawks fans there. I'm going with the steelers because I just flat out think they're the better team, and the only reason they're the sixth seed is because Big Ben was out for what was it...3 weeks when he got his knee surgery. A week after Ben came back the steelers started dominating again. If they can beat the colts and the broncos they will smoke the seahawks. Just my opinion, and I have my money riding on them so my opinion better be right! :D

Guitarin' isn't a job, so don't make it one.

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

The Lakers are playing the Cardinals, right?

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

way to go steelers,not the best bowl i've ever seen, atleast it was not a super blow out.

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

sea hawkes by 21

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

who wins the big game
The company with TV rights, I would have thought.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2