Skip to content
You want a video ? ...

Notifications
Clear all

You want a video ? Hah this beats you all !

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hi ,

I think that there is a season of videos going on around here at GN.So why not me suggest you a cool link -

http://www.tvshows.de/alf/videos/alf-clip.mpg (Right click and choose 'save target as' to download the video.Its 30 MB long but worth downloading )

Some of you may recognize the character playing ..and even the song.Just shows how much TV you used to see in the 80s :wink:

Enjoy !!

Rahul

(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

ha ha ha

ALF was like religion in our house when it was on my oldest daughter loved him

brought back alot of found memories :wink:

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I had to watch ALF every week as well, kids loved it....that was fun though!

Wonder who the musicians were? Any info, Rahul?

One of my favourite musical memories from the eighties - in "Back To The Future 3" when Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd were stuck back in the old Wild West, and they're at a dance....there's a three-piece band playing, the two guitarists have long beards, MJF is watching them - when the guitars do a 360 degree revolution, Mjf's double-take is priceless....

BTW - at the end of BTTF3, when another driver challenged MJF to a drag-race at the traffic lights, anyone notice who the other driver was?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Loved ALF, thought the family was lame, but probably why the show was so funny.

For how many times I've watch BTTF part 3 I never payed attention to the look on Marty's face when the band (ZZ Top) did the 360 with the guitars (aren't the drums doing a 360 too?). 8) that you pointed that out Vic.

That's Flea from The Red Hot Chili Peppers playing Nails in BTTF.

More BTTF trivia. Watch the first Back to the Future and pay attention to who tells Marty that he's "too loud" while trying out for the school dance.

:)

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@stormymonday)
Reputable Member

More BTTF trivia. Watch the first Back to the Future and pay attention to who tells Marty that he's "too loud" while trying out for the school dance.

:)

Huey Lewis. I used to watch that movie just about every day when I was a kid. Great stuff.

I actually do remember this episode of ALF. I was an ALF fanatic.

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I finally got my computer to play the video and that was great Rahul.

Thanks.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I think the voice behind the singer is of paul fusco , the creator of the ALF :wink:

ReplyQuote