Clear all

FREE Guitar Lessons, Offered 24-7!

21 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

yO, It was just a joke dude...

Heh, already assumed it was. But by pretending you were serious, and saying I am not going to say how, I hoped to prevent others from flooding me with PMs, so to speak.

And 'hacking' is a big word for what I do. I'm an 18 year old person who just likes to play around the rules, as long as noone is harmed. I am not some kind of Neo-like uber hacker or anything.

Cheers  8)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

yeah, i hear ya...hack was too strong of a word, sorry bro, but you knew what i was meaning...take care ;D

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

You know what, I just signed up for the free six months.

I think it's a really good format so far.

You can tell it everything about your guitar, style, level, etc and it picks lessons for you.

ReplyQuote
(@mcbobie)
Eminent Member

I really like Marc Seals style of teaching, I've been streaming his show(The Ultimate Guitar Show or TUGS for short) for about 6 months now. Hey Nick I would imagine some of your courses are fairly advanced which ones are you taking?

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I'm going over all of the intermediate acoustic blues.

I think it's a great way of learning.

ReplyQuote
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Hey Nick, I was kinda taken back when I saw the post with your stance on paying for what you get.  Then the volley back and forth to finally settling on to a thumbs up on the site.  At least we're back on track.  If I used my computer more than twice a month at home I'd sign up.  Too much computer use at work.

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2