Clear all

JamPlay - Free Trial

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@neztok)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

It pretty much has every thing you could possible need. Great videos lessons, good notation/tab, scales, metronome, backing tracks, games, and my favorite - live video chat with the teachers.

http://www.jamplay.com/trial/reddit

(@jamplay)

Kevin here with JamPlay.com. Glad you're enjoying the site Neztok! If anyone has any questions at all about JamPlay, let me know!

ReplyQuote
(@louisvillenoo-b)
Eminent Member

This is not a paid endorsement, I promise. I just checked out the website after seeing it on this board and bought a one month membership. It's a great tool so far for a beginner for myself. It may not be as good as one on one lessons with a teacher, but if you're like myself and have a hectic, unpredictable schedule (work, family, kids, etc), it is ideal. Keep up the great work guys.

ReplyQuote
(@caliban4)
Eminent Member

As an online resource for video guitar lessons in all genres, jamplay is about the best there is. A really good feature is the jamchat which has a live instructor on during the session. There are several sessions a day plus other members are always on. If you are stuck with something or have a question you need to ask, just enter the session at any time and ask it. All dealt with in real time. The most cost effective way of signing up though, is to wait for the specials to roll along. I don't particularly like ongoing subscriptions unless I really intend to make use of a product as fully as possible.

The proviso: like with most other courses online, the only real results (output) comes from your own application (input). Takes a certain amount of discipline to move forward.

ReplyQuote
(@riseanddo)

I've been using JamPlay after getting a free trial, too. Good stuff. Learning things I never thought I would.

ReplyQuote