Notifications
Clear all

Looking For a singer for a demo

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@zephre)
Topic starter  

Hey everyone, well to start with i came to this forum to look for a singer for a cover demo im doing, and looking aroudn the forum i actually love what im seeing so i think ill stay here.

Im a guitarist and have already recorded the guitar, bass and drums (myself) and am looking for a male OR female voice (female singing a male-sung song i love the idea of).

The song is called "Live and Learn" by and band called Crush 40 (if you play computer games you may have heard this)

You can listen to the song here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rclm3YjHItM

Im aware the singer has a hard to copy voice. But im not looking for someone who can replicate it, i want someone who thinks they can do it (even if you dont think you can, id love to have you try) being able to reach all the notes would be a start, but mainly i want someone who can give the emotion he does. (the backing vocals in the chorus have been the may problem for most who ive had try for this so far, so beware of them)

If your interested please contact me via email or if you use msn im always on so add me: [email protected]

Id love to hear from alot of you cause ive heard some great stuff from you on this forum :)

P.S, if you would like some more details please feel free to ask and ill answer :)

Thanks ^__^