Clear all

Worst Singer Works With Renowned Coach

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sunnibear)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

You guys have been asking for a demo and as reluctant as I was, I've put up my 1st video lesson with arguably the best vocal coach on the planet. After you finish laughing, I would appreciate any input you may have. Thanks!

(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I'm beginning to feel like guitarnoise is being used as free advertising. Am I mistaken?

ReplyQuote
(@boxboy)
Noble Member

I agree, Nick, this approach is (and has been, sunnibear) disingenuous.
The 'lesson' has merit though and the woman seems like a solid teacher...maybe move to the Indie Site Promotion thread?
:)

Don

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I have no problem with doing that.

after a google search or two:

It's seems pianoworld thinks you are spamming too.

Convince me I shouldn't ban you. I tell you what, feel free to post whatever guitar related questions you have. The singing links to this vocal coach are gone or you are banned.

ReplyQuote
(@sunnibear)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Nick, The singing coach that I just started studying with is a close personal friend of mine, was the bass player in my band and is excellent at what she does....As I admire what you do. I have actually sent some of your articles to friends of mine, as I think some are excellent! I have only been on 4 forums over the last 2 years and have strongly recommended to my friend that she should advertise on some of them. Your forum is the only one that actually has a singing thread on it which I think is great that you have it. Please send me info on your advertising or send me a link if there is one. Thank you.
Never mind, I just found it on the bottom of the home page. Prices seem very reasonable, I will urge her to do some advertising with you guys. I only put out links, and not many I might add, that would benefit the people I meet.I never really looked at this as "free" advertising. My bad!!!

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Thank you. I deal with this kind of stuff everyday, so I get pretty touchy about it. And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this seems spammy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though. Ask your friend if she'd like to do a lesson on guitarnoise. Giving a lesson to our readers for free is perhaps the best goodwill gesture and free advertising you'll ever get. You know how to get a hold of me.

ReplyQuote
(@sunnibear)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Nick, I'm celebrating my birthday right now with Renee. like your idea. Look forward to talking on Monday! Have a great rest of the weekend!

ReplyQuote
(@sunnibear)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thank you. I deal with this kind of stuff everyday, so I get pretty touchy about it. And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this seems spammy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though. Ask your friend if she'd like to do a lesson on guitarnoise. Giving a lesson to our readers for free is perhaps the best goodwill gesture and free advertising you'll ever get. You know how to get a hold of me.
Nick, did you get my last message?

ReplyQuote