Notifications
Clear all

bjornzor

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

Since his first post was titled "Time to get f*cking good!" I sent off this note to our latest member:
Hi Bjorn

My name's David and I'm one of the many Moderators here at Guitar Noise. Welcome to the Forums!

I just wanted to let you know that your first post has been altered slightly. You may not have read the "Terms of Agreement" when you signed up but part of it read:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Guitar Noise Forums” is hosted or International Law.

We are what we call a "Family Friend'y" Forum as people of all ages come here regularly. As such, we ask all our Forum members to think about what they post before posting. Simply changing one letter of "F*ck," for instance, still makes the word an obscenity and one that won't be allowed here.
Hence the editing of your post.

Anyways, welcome once again! It sounds like you've got quite an ambitious plan ahead of you and I wish you the best of success. And I'm sure you'll find all sorts of helpful advice from the Guitar Noise Forums as well as the hundreds of lessons and articles offered here on our website.

Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards.

Peace

David

Hopefully nothing more will come of this but wanted to give you all a heads up.

Hope your weekends are all going well.

Peace

Posted : 21/11/2010 10:03 pm