Clear all

panxzztop

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I moved a post of his from "easy songs" to "site and product promotion.....sent him the following PM.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi panxzztop, and welcome to GN!

Just to let you know, I moved your "Snow Patrol" post to the Indie Music/ Site and Product Promotion forum. Reason? If you'd posted actual tabs to the song, fine - that's what the easy songs forum is for. But you've posted a link to YOUR site, and while I wouldn't class it as spam - people here might like to check your site out, and might find it useful - I think the "product promotion" forum's more appropriate in this case.

All the best,

:D :D :D

Vic
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His site's not exactly the biggest on the net, as he claims in Meet and Greet - 4 AC/DC tabs, no Nazareth (the first band I thought of) for example....but I suppose you can't blame him for trying!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 30/10/2008 12:54 am
(@davidhodge)

Definitely the right thing to do. WIll be interesting to watch history in the making. Perhaps he'll be bigger than OLGA was, given time.

Lots of time.

Peace

Posted : 30/10/2008 2:26 am